Branch office Romania
Over the course of two decades, our subsidiary ROENG - T.E.C. has gained extensive experience and expertise through several legacy corporate forms. It represents our strong and dynamic presence in the region as well as our ability to offer a broad range of services across a broad range of regional and international projects. ROENG’s competences cover design, technical assistance and consulting services for overhead transmission lines, underground and submarine cables, substations, telecommunication antennas and metallic structures.
In Romania our specialists have performed engineering services for more than 15,000 km of 110 kV to 750 kV transmission lines, standards, studies and software, as well as special projects such as the Danube River crossing (160m tower height, 1,200m crossing span), installation of optical fibre (OPGW, ADSS, OPUG) transmission aerial grids or submarine interconnections.
Based in Bucharest, ROENG - T.E.C. continues to serve as the main technical consultant for maintenance and rehabilitation issues for Transelectrica, the national grid authority.
It assists its clients during the entire project cycle by providing master plans, feasibility studies, design services, economic and financial analyses, environmental impact assessment studies, assistance during tendering, works supervision and contract management in accordance with FIDIC and the main international banks' contracting procedures, assistance in commissioning and operation.
ROENG - T.E.C. also has extensive Africa experience and is active as a consultant and engineering company, currently in service for projects and EPCs in Tanzania, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi and many more.
Representative Service Portfolio:
- Line routing by desk study, mapping, line profile generation using PLS-CAD software for various entry data ( theodolite, GPS, helicopter)
- Tower design - loading conditions following various standards, structure calculation using TOWER software, detailed drawing in ACAD
- Insulation and insulation coordination
- Foundation design for all type of tower foundation including piles
- Earthing systems
- Tower lists and BOQ
- Tower test procedures and test coordination
- All other tests required for transmission lines equipment
- Underground cables
- Construction supervision and technical support.
Dr. Georgel Gheorghita