You will work in our Power System Team and focus on technical, commercial and acquisition aspects. You expertise are managing projects under execution and managing the full bidding stage for consultancy projects in close cooperation with the Management.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provision of technical and managing expertise for studies, design, tendering and implementation of high voltage infrastructure projects; our focus is EHV and high voltage transmission & substation’s, SCADA, dispatch and distribution projects.
- You will manage clients, project teams on side and in HQ and also cooperate with our teams form the branch offices.
- You will liaise your task in close cooperation with the intec Management.
Our project locations are around the globe with your special focus to French speaking Africa.
- University degree in electrical engineering preferred other engineering degrees maybe acceptable
- Proven professional experience of minimum 15 years in consultancy and/or EPC companies in a similar position
- Fluency in French and good language skills in English are mandatory.
- Beside your technical and commercial skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, and an advanced user of MS Office. You like to look for innovative solutions, to learn new technologies and to take up challenges
- You are ready to take over management obligation on project level and to support the top management in specific task assigned.
We are a German consulting engineering company, member of GOPA Group, one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in East and South-East Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We offer you a full-time job to work in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment. You would be part of our growing Power System Team, based in HQ – Bad Homburg. You will have the opportunity to become member of the management team.
Please submit your application by e-mail at:
intec – GOPA International Energy Consultants GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Tel: +49 6172 1791 800
Fax: +49 6172 944 95 20