You will work in our Renewable Energy Team and focus on providing technical expertise and managing Wind Energy Projects.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provision of technical expertise for studies, design, tendering and implementation of Wind Energy Projects; but as we cover also solar and other RE-technologies, such as small hydro, biomass and waste-to-energy the willingness to take over also such projects if necessary is assumed
- Project Engineer/Manager
- Technical proposal elaboration
Project locations around the globe, services to be performed in head office in Bad Homburg and abroad..
- Degree (Technical University or University of Applied Science or similar) in mechanical or electrical engineering preferred, other engineering degrees maybe possible
- Proven professional experience in studies and implementation of Renewable Energy Projects: This shall include proficient experience with Wind Energy Projects
- Fluently speaking in English is mandatory. Good language skills in another language, such as Russian or French are an advantage
- Beside your technical skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, an advanced user of MS Office and specific wind energy design software such as Windpro, WAsP/CFD
- Additional skills in using GIS-software is an advantage. You like to look for innovative solutions, to learn new technologies and to take up challenges.
We are a German consulting engineers company, member of GOPA, one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in East and South-East Europe, Africa, Middle East and Central and Southeast Asia. We offer you a full-time job to work in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment. You would be part of our growing Renewable Energy Team.
Please submit your application by e-mail at:
intec – GOPA International Energy Consultants GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Tel: +49 6172 1791 800 Fax: +49 6172 944 95 20