You will work in our multidisciplinary Sustainable Energy Team and focus on management of Sustainable Energy Projects, primarily in the area of policy planning, regulation, financing and capacity building. Your main tasks will be:
- Management of project implementation processes including monitoring and budget and indicator controlling, operations and administration.
- Support in the elaboration of technical proposals
- Support in ongoing projects with technical expertise.
Project locations around the globe, services to be performed at headquarters in Bad Homburg and abroad.
- University degree in engineering, economics and/or political science, international relations and social sciences, proven knowledge and experience of sustainable energy topics is an additional asset
- Minimum three – five years of experience in management of international cooperation projects funded by main Donors and IFIs: specific experience in management of GIZ projects is mandatory
- Ideally, knowledge of one of the project cooperation approaches (Capacity Works, Logical Framework Matrix, results-based, outcome mapping, etc.)
- Commercial awareness and good communication skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Fluency in English is obligatory, additional French language skills are to be considered an added value
- Experience in the energy sector is a valuable advantage
- The ideal candidate is straightforward, really motivated and interested in learning more about the technical aspects of the energy sector.
Beside your technical skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, if required, and an advanced user of MS Office and MS Teams. You like to look for innovative solutions, to learn new technologies and to take up challenges.
We are a German consulting engineering company, member of the GOPA Group, one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in East and South-East Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We offer you a full-time project manager position to work in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment. You will be part of our growing Sustainable Energy Team. All information may be subject to modification due to the Covid-19 crisis.
Please submit your application by e-mail to:
intec – GOPA International Energy Consultants GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Tel: +49 6172 1791 80-0
Fax: +49 6172 944 95 20