You will work in our Renewable Energy and focus on technical expertise and managing Renewable Energy Projects, Your main tasks will be:
- Provision of technical expertise for studies, design, tendering and implementation of renewable energy projects; our focus is on solar and wind, but we cover also other technologies: small hydro, biomass and waste-to-energy.
- Project Engineer/Manager
- Technical proposal elaboration
Project locations around the globe with your special focus French speaking Africa, services to be performed in head office in Bad Homburg and abroad
- University degree in mechanical or electrical engineering preferred, other engineering degrees maybe possible
- Proven professional experience in studies and implementation of renewable power projects: ideally this shall include hydro and/or solar experience
- Fluency in English and good language skills in French are mandatory,
Beside your technical skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, and an advanced user of MS Office. You like to look for innovative solutions, to learn new technologies and to take up challenges.
We are a German consulting engineers company, member of GOPA, one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in East and South-East Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We offer you a full-time job to work in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment. You would be part of our growing Renewable Energy Team.
Please submit your application by e-mail at:
intec – GOPA International Energy Consultants GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Tel: +49 6172 1791 800
Fax: +49 6172 944 95 20