You will become a member of intec’s management board and will support the senior management on all relevant tasks assigned to you. Your assignment in our Power Systems Team will focus on the management of technical, commercial project implementation tasks. This also includes aspects of acquisition related to (power) transmission and distribution consultancy projects.
You will also take over market responsibility and client management.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provision of technical and managing expertise for studies, design, tendering and implementation of high voltage or distribution infrastructure projects. Our focus is EHV and high voltage transmission and substations, SCADA, dispatch and distribution projects.
- Additionally you will lead the acquisition process and take responsibility of new income orders within the Power System portfolio.
- You will manage clients, project teams on-site and at our Bad Homburg HQ, plus cooperate with teams from our various branch offices.
- You will liaise your tasks in close cooperation with intec’s senior management.
Our projects are located around the globe with special focus on English/French-speaking Africa.
- A competitive salary
- A bonus system based on your performance and results
- 30 days’ vacation entitlement
- Flexible working times for you to main a healthy work-life balance and family friendly hours
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a newly-built office
- Cycle to work or use the RMV JobTicket
- Free parking
- A university degree in electrical engineering preferred but other engineering degrees may also be acceptable.
- Proven professional experience of a minimum of 15 years in consultancy with several years of management experience. This includes project management, acquisition, contract negotiations and bid preparation for consultancy projects.
- You must have a sharp focus an all commercial and financial project aspects in order to ensure that the company’s performance continues to go from strength to strength.
- Fluency in French and English are mandatory.
- Beside your technical and commercial skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, and an advanced user of MS Office. You like to look for innovative solutions, to learn new technologies, and to take up challenges.
- You are ready to take over management obligations within the Power System Team portfolio and to support senior management in all specific tasks assigned to you.
We are a German consulting engineering company, a member of GOPA Group, and one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in Africa, East/South-East Europe, the Middle East and Asia. We offer you a full-time role working in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment. You will join our growing Power Systems Team based in our Bad Homburg HQ. You will have the opportunity to become a senior member of the extended management team, and will take over management tasks. Your focus and motivation will be to develop the company. We offer you a role where you define the strategy, market and success of the company together with senior management
Please submit your application by e-mail to:
intec – GOPA International Energy Consultants GmbH