- Support in project acquisition, independently preparing the pre-qualifications, adapting standard texts, coordinating deadlines and general correspondence in English (French would be an asset).
- Working on bid preparation in consultation with the responsible technical manager, assuming responsibility for supporting activities during the acquisition process.
- Translation from/to English (and/or French) and processing of project documents
- Managing deadlines and editing reports
- Ongoing correspondence with donors, project partners, etc.
- General organizational tasks within the team/department
- Successfully academic degree in languages or comparable qualification
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- The ability to communicate in French is considered an asset.
- Ideally experience in translating technical texts
- Confident handling of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of modern office communication technologies
- Communicative competence, ability to work under pressure, flexibility and independent work
- Ideally, professional experience in the field of project assistance (but we also offer an opportunity to young professionals)
- Interested in international development cooperation and energy topics
We are a German consulting engineering company, member of GOPA Group, one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in East and South-East Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We offer you a full-time job to work in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment. You would be part of our growing Team, based in HQ – Bad Homburg.
- Varied and interesting tasks in a multinational team
- Pleasant working atmosphere with attractive general conditions
- Short communication and decision-making channels
- Permanent job in a dynamic business environment
Please send us your application (motivation letter, curriculum vitae, certificates) stating your salary expectations to:
intec GOPA- International Energy Consultants GmbH
61348 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Tel: +49 6172 1791-813
Fax: +49 6172 944 95 20