You will work in our Sustainable Energy Department and focus on technical expertise and managing of Sustainable Energy Projects, primarily in the area of policy planning, regulation, financing and capacity building. Your main tasks will be:
- operational support in project management implementation including monitoring, operations and administration
- other general support in project management
- support in the elaboration of technical proposals
- contribution to the technical implementation of consultancy services.
Project locations around the globe, services to be performed in our Bad Homburg head office and abroad.
A university degree in engineering, economics or, alternatively, in political science, international relations or social sciences, provided that knowledge and experience in the field of sustainable energy is available
- Knowledge and, preferably, basic experience in the sustainable energy sector
- Experience to contributing to publication, drafting of reports and presentation of results
- Preferably, knowledge of one of the project cooperation approaches (LFM, capacity works, results-based, outcome mapping…)
- Commercial awareness and good communication skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Fluent in English and French
- Knowledge of other languages such as Russian is an additional advantage
- The ideal candidate is straightforward, really motivated and interested in learning more about the technical part of the energy sector.
Beside your technical skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, if required , and an advanced user of MS Office. You like to look for innovative solutions, to learn new technologies and to take up challenges.
We are a German consulting engineering company, member of GOPA, one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. We are mainly active in East and South-East Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We offer you a full-time trainee position to work in an interdisciplinary team and in a multicultural environment (12 months based in Bad Homburg to start in September 2020). You would be part of our growing Sustainable Energy Team. All information may be subject to modification due to the Covid-19 crisis.
Please submit your application by e-mail to:
intec – GOPA International Energy Consultants GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.